YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 24

heyheyyouyou :D
i can be your girlfwen !

yoyoyo , now in a super duper high mood ^^
cus i'm kinda in my bdae mood after ytd !
hahas ;D you knw wad , ytd jiarui dumb ask if it's my real bdae !
hohoho ;D
thn we chatchat , talk talk ;D
feel so heart warming , since how long nvr talk to him le DDx

yeayea , thn he dno wad performing in NDP .
must work hard ! craps luhs .
his life is games & ncc ! :D
& his lame-ness !
was reading thru the msn history with jiarui kor .
woahhhh , tot of him being sucha lame kiddy !

ahhhhha , he said he's gna celebrate my bdae with meeeee ^^
nicholas & TITAYE wuld celebrate on the friday with me .
so gotta see if jiarui got training ~
yeaaaaa !

so now , i'm super duper kai xin ok !
you knw the word , H-A-P-P-Y !

was browse-ing thru the blogskins ,
dint find those i lyk & those that fits my happy mood now ~
hahas , nvm .
blogskin-ers ! work harder ^^

last night was on the phone with ah gong .
crapping away , yea ~
talked bout the camp !
hahas , ah gong so paiseh of mar jiu ming en ren !!
hahas , he's gong gong dai dai de .
lollllls !

& i lost 5 bucks !
for betting on liverpool away away winning .
xinghao taught me de .
hahas , so i bet tgt with him .
gotta pay him 5 bucks tmr DD;
stewpid wad milan !

hahas , i scare tmr take report bk leis DD;
dno if my mum wuld on her radio tmr le D:
hais , tmr wuld also be the last day of seeing dear .
doubt he wuld be going out with me during the holis .
he got so many camp luhs !
haishais .

tmr is my wai po bdaeee ~
my family went to celebrate with her tgt with other cousins & aunties ytd .
i dint get to go ,
cus i cant attend bdae ceremony or smth lyk that .
so i miss a great feast !
& bonding with my bigbig family .
cousins' girlfwens were all thr !
gosh , miss it DD:
happy bdae wai po !
take gud care of your health ! ;D

TITAYE except me & beau went east coast !
how great D;
i miss IT lahhhhhs !
so sad , sobsobs .
i want go east coast one lehhhhhs !
nvm , during holis ahhh ! ;DD

all right , i shall go off now .
SUPER DUPER GUD MOOD !
takecare ppl :]
miss me today !? :]

No comments: