YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 11

Hello , its once again a week for me to update yea .
I just cannot get in the stupid web .
Maybe creating a new blog le . >.<
I dno why , it kips coming bck to me .
Hahas , no luhs . guess you knw it’s the drama de dno wad luhs !
The coffin performance of theirs . (:
Hahas , I knw im a bit mad .
Im trying to write & remember what I done this wk !
Cus I got STM . :D

Monday –
Yea , had lessons & was bored in the morning .
Cus you-know-i-know why .
&& I think I had a maths retest if im not wrong .
hahas , had the same marks as before . 11/15
ahhs , I think im algebra dumbdumb .
D: awwww , I promised mr lee I wuld win brandon sham gong gong .
Cus he is a stupid ass who always get top in class .
Hahas , he”S not dumb .
But super irritating . that’s why I wuld spam his blog .
Hehes , I’m not bullying him ,
But jus ti tian xing dao ! hahas .
Things lyk that . wanted to do drama .
But nvr succeed . so home-d ard 4 plus .

Tuesday –
Lesson & had geo test . wahs , sibei sian ryt .
Everytime test de >.<
Thn I got dno wad marks sia .
I think I only jus pass . hehes .
I do suck in geo . (:
Any tuition teacher ?
Hahas , yeas . lesson as usual .
Oh , smth had to stress on !
NG JIN IS OUR SUPERIDOLLLL .
Went sch in the early morn .
&& saw many banners made for our superwoman .
hahas . yeaaaa . & she dint let us down .
she got in to the finalists ! (:
enjoy the deyi idol assembly .
say my name say my name ! hahas , they did well .
james did well too (: & the bcus of you girl . (:
jia you for nxt round !
yeas , dno why today talked to edwin so well !
hahas . he’s a quite nice guy . JOKER (:
had soccer training & had rehersal ):
yupps , after training , slacked ard .
saw cheng yong , & he starts his crap ! >.<

Wednesday –
Lessons as usual , mrs rauf dint come .
Cus she go check her baby , it’s a girl !
Hahas , take care mrs rauf !
Thn our class was in a total chaos .
Lols . cus of the MRTAN .
It wasn’t actually us .
But tomyum .
Lols . shuld she post her photos in her blog ?
(: hehes , she knw wad im saying .
had drama , & I played as the motherly horse or dno wad shit luhs .
wah lao , had tiffs between the drama ,
& was damn pissed off !
grhhs , sians . dint do our scripts & nw we are chiong-ing our scripts .
I don lyk this yr de drama . damn bo liao can . >.<
Yeas , watch a bit of ncc training .
& home-d . pang seng mareesa !
hahahas (: sry ^^
was pekchek with biying all the way ! ehehs (:

Thursday –
Which is today , yea ! I finally regain my memory .
Im out of that dumbness world
Hahas . stop my craping & shall continues .
Lessons as usual , had PE .
Damn fun can , passing batons .
Hohohoh , thn beau bu xiao xin trip & fall .
Aww , xin tong .
Hahas , den I was running the 2nd runner .
So fun luhs ! my team got karen , pisang , ade , superwoman & yining !
Den I vs pamela & beau !
Was lagging behind , but catch upppp .
Hahahahs , den I became the 1st among the 2nd runners .
Oh my , I think im gonna love batons a lots :D
Morning assembly was a very the nice one .
Hehes , saw wu zun ? I don think he look lyk man .
Lols . hes much more cuterrrr (:
Yeayea , had d&t & design my toys .
Yesyes , fianally ..
Its was niceeeeeeeee .
Hehes , I begin to love d&t ?
Lols . but not the-you-knw-who-I-knw-who .
Recess-ed & things happened .
Yahs .sorry dint ask if you were okays on the spot ,
Cus there were many ppl ard you & guess they wont let me knw wad happened .
Thn after sch had rehersal & training .
The ah pok2 & rosani kip bullying me luhs .
Wah liu . they sae they captain & vice cap ahs .
Den jiu bully me .
Sobsobs – after training jiu go BBT .
But thn so many soccer de ppl .
So we went coffee shop .
Saw NCC guys & was again bullied by them .
Wah lao >.<
& VERY NICE de captain & vice-cap pei me walk to the road .
ehehes , I got say uu all very nice le nehs .

Friday –
Sports day ! yes , wad a tiring day man .
Im super duper tiredd luhs !
-roars
& I still cant get into the web .
damn tmd ! >.<
my face become darker . omg .

its time for me to apply sunblock before going under the sun le !
ahhhhhs .

yes , im going sch tmr to see my baobei .
&& once again , she asked him to be bck to her .
i dno whats my position in his life .
he already meant a lot to me now .
cant imagine of her taking away of him .

awwwww . im so darn lost now !
blahs . ppl do take care !

No comments: