YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 25

Hello ppl , I dno wad had happen to my net or wad shit
I jus cannot go in to the web .
So im typing in Microsoft word in advance .
In case I forget anything .
Lols.

230207
sch as usual , JR nt coming sch .
so I walked to sch alone . hahas , with such a faster speed .
cus with him , I wuld walk behind him , & lag a few steps behind .
& complaining he”S walking too fast cus he got long legs !
hahas , no one to talked to in the morning ! >.<
thn morning assembly , duty –
was caught for ankle socks & hair .
supposingly to tie it up , but I wuld nid help from a load of pins .
isnt it ? lols .
going to buy one black broad hairband ! hehehes .
so lesson , mr lim wasn’t in class .
played , tilled chair ? lols .
it was so long since I tilled a chair against the wall .
had compo both mt & eng test .
I beginging to lyk the place behind .
Lols , cus the view is so gud && its so cooling also .
With xiao feng & da feng . hahas .
& during geo , me & beau & tzy had to cor mareesa TOMYUM because she scored a load better in the geo test when she nvr study .
so we became racist & cor her tomyum , not to forget , lili beside & we cor her xiao long bao . hahahahs !
After sch , and had to stay bck cus I dint do hw .
And own mr lee for lyk a wk .
So linmin , linhui , celine , beverly waited for me in class .
Celine helped me to complete it . hohohos .
We met up with other players outside staff room .
So we changed into our jersey and chiong to j8 for our lunch .
After lunch go take neoprints ! its 1st time lyk 12 ppl squeezing in a machine ? lols !
Its quite nice , gna take the scan-ed neo from sibani !
Thn bck to sch , and was late .
Already took cab , & that uncle make tours & rounds .
Was damn pekchek ! >.<
Ytd was match against woodlands .
Pretty much losing during the first half as they already score 2 .
&& we only 0 .
so wasn’t the first 11 as usual .
but I wont give up mannnn !
thn dno whr come de SO BIG RAIN .
make us drench & smelly ,.
& we had to wipe our eyes again & again .
and I was colddd lyk mad .
ytd thr was so many audience luhs !
got npcc de , got many many deyians too .
thn I heard dno which one , maybe is ncc or npcc .
shouting , count by the count cheers !
hahas , thx ppl ? lols .
during the 1st half , they were lyk kip tio scolding .
&& make ah pok2 very pekchek & stress !
right right ? hahahs .
played during the last 10 min .
I felt that I nvr put my best in .
& im too slow on getting the ball .
my stamina also ! gonna train it !
if nt I wuld lyk chuang4 dao siao .
nvm , its all over .
lets work hard to the nxt match on wed !
jiayouuu C:
thn after match jiu go eat at amk mac with ahpok2 && huiping .
hahas , got some very INTERESTING prank call .
from JR fwens .
“hello , im JR fwen . you knw he hor .. ********** blahblah . until
he cutting his hand now leis , he crying leis , he hide inside the toilet don’t wan come out leis , still bang the door someone , ehhs .. faster tell me lahs .. “
wth luhs , && JR dint stop them .
was quite pekchek with them , if I was dumb-er .
I wuld have believe them le norhs .
Grhh ! >.<

250207
dint knw how to do the maths hw !
so my very-the-nice cousin came & taught me !
hahas , thanks her loads C:

all right , some pics during chinese new yr C: enjoy –
finally can post leeee ! whees !




















No comments: