YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 3

-edited

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE .

saw everyone posting bout sec 1s
& my this post is lyk shit .
so i re-post.
since im so free.
sian -

hahas , i was lyk so damn tired ok !
after everything , so i slept after i reached home & bathe !
hahas .
zzz -

so early in the morn . took plack cards ?
for five - oh - one .
& its so close to his class man .
then they kip see see ~
ki siao -

my class is one - oh - two
its ohhhh my gosh .
ok , firstly ,
i tot they were okays .
lyk very quiet . not every enthu kind .
hhas , but in the end .
its VERY DAMN BLOODY enthu .
they cannot lose de lo.
kns . grhhhh .
so , everyone was very blur in my grp .
cus we cant get them to settle .,
as i told you , they were very enthu le .
@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()
there is one si bangala in my grp .
nt trying to be racist .
KNS . he ahs , stupid parrot man .
knn , im nt giving them anymore face tmr le .
hmphs .
tmr edit my post again .

any kind souls help me find a song .
got chorus is
FEN SHOU SHI HOU SHUO FEN SHOU ,
QING BU YAO SHUAO NAN WANG JI .
okays , thats bout it lo
ahha ! nitenite.
i love you .

you said we culd only be fwens .
i don want be your fwen .
i want to be your lover.

No comments: