YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 12

after reading at roxie blog , so i decided to post smth lyk hers.
haha ! roxie , im the 2nd ! haha .

so when i was young ,, very young .. at ard 4 , 5
i wanted to be a kindergarden teacher ..
haha ! to take care of the children .. thn give them chop && stickers ..
feed them food .. teach them abc ! hahas ..
that was my dream ..

when i was at ard .. 7 ,8
i wanted to open a kindergarden with my cousin ..
dno if she stills remeber it .. :D
so we can open .. & built playground for them !
haha !

when i was at ard 10 , 11
i was told that my ah gong wants any one in the family to be a nurse or doc ..
so after hearing it ,, i want to be a doctor ..
hahas ! cus my ah gong dotes me a lot de mahs ..
so i wanted to be a doctor at that time ..
very old fashion luh ? LOL .

so last year ,, i mean when i was 12 ..
i wanted to be a tan pang zuan jia ,, && the ride horse de .. go horse racing ..
&& a CID. i think its damn cool luh .
for those you dno wads tan pang zuan jia ..
its a department in police .. && it negoiate with the victims or the robbers or whatever shit lahs .. its just because of the one very nice drama show ..
hahas .. so i wanted to be that ..
so the ride horse de .. so i think its funn && funn && funn to play with horses ...
haha ! so stupid luh me ..
&& the aeroplane .. i mean the one who fly the airplane ..
i dno whats that called .. but my cousin is a stewardess !
so cool man .. then his uni .. so nice && handsome ! hahas ..

this year ,, my last yr hope wont go down the drain luh ..
i also wna be a traveller .. go ard the world .. sightseeing .. && many things luh !
hahas .. okkays !
thats my dream for nw ..

&& today i went working && saw mrs angela chew ..
for those who dno .. she is the one that arrange the malacca tripp..
HOD of human .. : DDDD
i said HELLO to her .. : DDDD
dno if she knws im deyian a nt .. D:
ohh yea . mum let me go hair perming !
weeeeeeees.
im loving it !
but its nt lyk mar lyk that de ..
make it all curly lahs .. i dno how to say .
but must wait for my hair to grow first ..
longer .. hais .. sian ! D:
13 more days to chrsitmas ..
i love you .

No comments: