YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 27

home sweet home !
back home ytd at ard 1215 midnight.
damn tired luh !
but i still enjoy my trip to bangkok ! :D
&& i left my BOYFRIEND at PRATUNAM CITY INN !!

231106
wake up early in the morning. ard 8plus
bathe , doll up , && off we go at 10 !
took cab && mum called me in my cab.
she said the new airport was so big.
&& gotta walk a long long time.
so i told my ah ma & er gu.
hahas , they were my room mates too . =(
&& actually i slp with my cousin , esthr de.
thn they say ltr gt ppl knock at our door how.
=.- so diaoing luh.
wait thn i say bout the hotel thing.
haha . so our plane was the thai airline.
quite good. but so ex.
the service also quite gud lahs.
don say i nvr say anything gud !
LOL ! reached bangkok ard 3 our time.
thn set off to our hotel.
&& actually its a motel. so small luh.
=\ nvr leave in such a small hotel
&& its a INN. wahlanaye.
luckily the manager at the counter was damn damn handsome !
wanted to take photo but cant.
haha ! its really handsome luh.
hes MINE. haha. my er gu && mum want him too !
haha . sorry jeffrey . i been unfaithful for 4 days.
haha ! hes really handsome !
ahhhhh. i shuld have stay thr for longer time
hahas. i shall give a describe-tion.
hes tall ; hes white ; he have a feature of chinese.
un-looking lyk thai.
now thn i realised that im so fated with white guys.
haha. hes smile is attractive !
ohh my ! im so in love with him.

241106
went shopping at MBK.
its damn nth okays.
damn damn nth , nn damn damn expensive
hais , i dint bought much thing this time round.
hahas ! now i shall give a descirbe-tion of the room.
okkays . my room , as in 3 ppl de room.
is damn small. only can walk lyk a crab inside.
thn there is no bathtub ! wth !
then the toilet also very small.
lyk shit. the toilet bowl cannot flush de lorhs.
-.- so shit lah ! but because of the manager.
its worth it. haha ! his damn damn shuai.
okays , damn shuai.

251106
last day at bangkok ! wah lao.
still dint buy anything much.
went medicure with my mum.
wees ~ 200 baht.
its worth it luh.
cus its pretty too. haha.
bought eyeliner nn 2 way cake.
the sales girl dint want sell me.
cus she say ,
" you so young want make up ! aiyo .. (sighing face + ghost face) ! "
ok lahs. give u the number 1 make up -
means it does do much harm to the skin.
in the end. i bought it.
but i know i won use it.
so lyk a yr or so.
cus my face is pimple face.
will do more harm to it !
LOL.

261106
happy 4 mths my love !
wohoho ! we are together for 4 mths !
can you believe it ?
LOL. we can even last together for 4 yrs without talking.
*phew*
okkays, bck to bangkok.
last day le ! wahh , suddenly the manager.
SMILE TO ME !
okkays ! he smile to me.
haha ! went baiyoke walk in the morn.
so much things to buy.
haha ! they regret nt listening to me at first.
bout going to baiyoke.
wohoho. i have little thailand in my brain okkays.
so many things to buy lorhs !
wakaka. bought some of the tees thr.
!
3plus && off we go to the airport !
so big lahs. so BIG!
lol. i MUST post bout this.

me n my cousin.
was sitting at the window seat.
so we were about to slp le.
cus we were damn tired
there comes a father nn a daughter
i mean a family luh.
then they exchange seats jie suan le.
TALK SO LOUD
lyk the whole plane is theirs.
den talk loud nvr mind leh.
the daughter jiu kip kicking my cousin de seat.
so we turn to see what she doing.
thn the father say ,
WHATS YOUR PROBLEM !?
so we said , ur daughter kip kicking the chair.
he turn to his daughter , you got kick their chair ?
the daughter denying say , no , i whr gt.
wth. don have thn we look at you for what.
we so free ahhh.
den the mother from behind shout !
SO FUSSY FOR WHAT ?!
thn the father (quickly catch up)
change seat lahs.
so we turn n kept quiet.
cus we don want to fight with the idiots.
so !!!!!
if i ever meet them.
they will suffer.
idiots. english pigs mans.
if the daughter come to deyi,
i sure let her suffer man.
idiots.

okays, thats my trip to thailand ! posting pics ltr on.
=D miss you loads !!!
having dinner with jietingdi & shawndi on wed. rem wor ! :D



No comments: